logo
How to place targeted Ads on Iforums Community

Love looks good on you

Netzach

Staff member
Dec 28, 2023
Uganda
A transcriptionist, you make sense of the unuttered expressions of a spirit and soul, the groanings, you put it all on a scroll, and then archive
By and by you retrieve these, you avenge and contend righteous judge, you laugh as you judge. Arise, chortle for none is left to glee at His outstretched right hand

Once more, why do you weep, Ishmael? Go ahead, water your seed, otherwise let not the weeds grow, you don't want to squander, Hagar.
An invitation has been sent out to men from afar and wide, none will lack in this vineyard. He's owned the process chain in its entirety, festivity is the rule
Must you continue to strive, shall the clay say unto its maker who fashions it, what do you think you're making?

Pick up your compass and get back from whence you veered off, return to your altar of rest, take it easy, there, you're in good hands
He's held back, your reward, is on stand by, you've been so long gone that you barely recall how to collect your inheritance however, your Teacher never grows weary
Your grace, He avails unreservedly, fearless, relentlessly hopeful. He's made, still makes good mention of you
What then, do you know? Who told you?

Leverage a new nerve of mercy each new day full of dew
Clean your ears, hearken to the voice of love, It still sounds the same, speaks the very sweet words; [I will] not, [I will] not, [ I will] not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor let [you] down ( relax My hold on you)! [ Assuredly not!]
He's still the one, one that you perpetually extoled in the streets. You withdrew, you did get over pursuing your lover; did you not have Him replaced ?

Home is where you belong