logo
How to place targeted Ads on Iforums Community

Do aliens exist?

I believe in the existence of aliens. Aliens exist but the description by Hollywood might not match the real nature. Aliens are believed to be a kind of extraterrestrial beings. Well, anything is possible because if demons exist then aliens exist too. My conclusion is aliens can be a type of demons that are attached to intelligence and technology.

Reactions: Nazal and ShukaVeda
Aliens just be more human in respect to the word alien used to describe foreign humans. 
Many cultures seemed to point to ancient alien species with great technogy coming to the earth. 

Even bible talks about sons of God coming to the earth to have sexual relations with the the daughters of men. This is contradictory because if the descriptions of angels are anything to go by, then that place probably wasn't referring to angels but to an alien species that visited earth. 

Angels don't have the type of flesh men have and would not be able to release sperm to reproduce. 

But aliens would make sense as aliens would have their bodies and we know the result of that reproduction: a mixing of genes gave birth to giants. 

Cc: image below was found in Italy800px-Antropomorfi_detti_astronauti_(b)_-_R_1_-_Area_di_Zurla_-_Nadro_(ph_Luca_Giarelli).jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Nazal and ShukaVeda
thank you. this is exactly what i am referring to. I am questioning the alien (weirdly distorted characteristics of the entities) perception that they are from far galaxies away and not from earth. I believe aliens could be from earth, in earth, around earth and not distantly far from us in appearance. I have an idea that aliens could be very similar and yet very distinctively alien. 
I will share a story here in a bit. 

I think they aren't aliens, im not trying to step on anyone's toes. Im Christian by faith and pretty new to it but i was always fascinated with E.T's and UFO's however i believe that no such things exist. In my opinion either they are totally fabricated by the government or they are something much more sinister. Ti bible talks about a demonic invasion at Revelation 9:1The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss.Revelation 9:2When he opened the Abyss, smoke rose from it like the smoke from a gigantic furnace. The sun and sky were darkened by the smoke from the Abyss.Revelation 9:3 And out of the smoke locusts came down on the earth and were given power like that of scorpions of the earth.Revelation 9:7 The locusts looked like horses prepared for battle. On their heads they wore something like crowns of gold, and their faces resembled human faces.Revelation 9:8 Their hair was like women’s hair, and their teeth were like lions’ teeth.Revelation 9:9 They had breastplates like breastplates of iron, and the sound of their wings was like the thundering of many horses and chariots rushing into battle.Revelation 9:10 They had tails with stingers, like scorpions, and in their tails they had power to torment people for five months.Revelation 9:11 They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon and in Greek is Apollyon (that is, Destroyer). So the book of revelation is talking about humanoid creatures (Demons) that will probably invade our world and torture people for five months. I think that aliens and UFO's are a cover up or as a part of the Great Deception.

Reactions: hreeae
My philosophy is that if a human brain can ever imagine something, anything; then it should be possible or somewhere and perhaps it's just a matter of time until its proven so.
I believe aliens exist

Reactions: 001